How to install kali linux on android
Kali Linux is one of the best operating systems to work on and Especially for Hackers and Programmers. Installing Linux on an Android device unlocks a variety of features which include running web-based applications on your Android device, install and use Linux applications, rather you can run a graphical desktop environment on it.
Requirement for Kali Linux
- Root the device, ofcorse you need a rooted android device.Rooting is a process that allows you to attain root access to the Android operating system code . It gives you privileges to modify the software code on the device or install other software that the manufacturer wouldn’t normally allow you to.
- Make sure you’re device is running Android 2.1 above.
- Recommended 5 GB free space on internal or external storage.
- A fast Wireless connection . I would recommend downloading it manually. which does not give out any errors.
- Download Linux Deploy App in Your Android Mobile from Google Play Store.
APP= Linux Deploy App
- Install and open Linux Deploy App in your mobile and click on download Icon.
- Change the Distribution of Your Linux to Kali Linux.
- Go to Top of the screen and hit the Install button. This will take some time provided you have a good Internet connection.
- Download Android VNC Viewer App from Google Play Store And Install.
APP= VNC Viewer App
- Enter below settings in your VNC Android App.
- Click the Connect Button in VNC Viewer App.
Now you’re done and you will be able to run Kali Linux on your Android smartphone or tablet.